ANO 0.00% 72.5¢ advance zinctek limited

I’m not sure I fully understand your question but our product...

1. 1,112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 483
    I’m not sure I fully understand your question but our product completely sold out in the USA well before the end of summer, despite us raising the sale price and pulling all of our advertising about a couple of weeks in because the sales were way above expectation. (And these sales are all direct to consumer - we have no retail presence in USA)

We are manufacturing significantly more stock as we speak for Australia, New Zealand and USA. We have distributors in AU and NZ which have already placed repeat orders. These distributors approached us too, we didn’t seek them out.

We are even seeing a lot of sales in Paris, UK and Norway that we are currently exporting from AU so looking to hold some stock locally in EU to meet this.

I’m not suggesting we are a total benchmark for ANO, but there is nothing but genuine consumer demand for natural zinc sunscreen that I’ve seen and there are several major tailwinds still to come. If I think I understand your question right, then my answer is: This is definitely not a case of retailers just holding stock on shelves. It is flying off the shelves.
    Last edited by vestro: 18/08/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
72.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $45.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
72.5¢ 72.5¢ 72.5¢ $996 1.374K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14660 72.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
73.0¢ 500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.19pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ANO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.