GWR 2.53% 7.7¢ gwr group limited

In my opinion, the takeover is doomed whilst there are millions...

1. 5,379 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 108
    In my opinion, the takeover is doomed whilst there are millions of FAS shares held by ANZ.

The FAS SP will never appreciate until these are cleared. The good news for FAS holders is that there has been some huge volume in FAS of late and it would be easy to speculate that the ANZ has been selling off to someone again. If this is the case, then A change in substancial shareholder notice is the only thing that will prove otherwise.

You ask why I support FAS and it's takeover.

1) With iron ore prices set to stabilise right about the time GWR will probably be exporting it's 1st shipment of ore, FAS brings some other commodities to the table which would underpin and diversify the company and not leave the shareprice open to eventual depreciation due to Iron ore coming off the boil just like uranium has done

2) Tenement structure. With reference to the 2 JD owned tenements. It is blatently obvious that this has been the masterplan to Merge these two companies. There are also questions over 2 to 3 other tenements in the vicinity of WIluna west. Bringing all the tenements together would be a terrific achievement for all holders if this could be done.

3) Liquidity. GWR has almost zero liquidity. To buy more than 50,000 GWR shares on market would send the SP up over 30-50% and to sell would absolutely smash the SP. Please refer to (AGO), Atlas Iron Ore and it's recent rise to fame. This has been underpinned by managed funds and financial institutions buying on market. This is good for a companies SP in terms of appreciation and SP stability.

----------------------------------------------------------

These are the main reason why I support the takeover, but like many, my last tranche of GWR are staying put until FAS can justify why I should give them the rest. I see the merits in what they are trying to do, but I will sit on the sidelines until they reveal who they are in talks with.

I dare say that if they come up with a GOLD Jorc or have continued solid gold hits, They drill and find oil or gas or both and they delcare who they are in advanced talks with, these sort of conversations on HC will be obselete as most of us will jump at signing over.

Until then, most of us will wait and see how things play out. I for one have never been so excitied about holding GWR knowing that FAS should be uping the ante and PMM are circling.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GWR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.7¢
Change
-0.002(2.53%)
Mkt cap ! $24.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.6¢ 7.7¢ 7.6¢ $15.85K 208.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 138000 7.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.09pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GWR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.