VCR ventracor limited

AIMD,Wouldn't you think that the point of sending Crosby off...

1. 12 Posts.
    AIMD,

Wouldn't you think that the point of sending Crosby off here, there, and everywhere with his 1st class ticket would be so he could convince all these people to implant Ventracor's device? Either that, or it was a mighty big coincidence that the revenue stream and implant rate started racing up the charts after Crosby had made these trips.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to form a Crosby bandwagon or anything but the guy has still done some good things. He hasn't intentionally run the company into the ground. Which by the way, has a lot to do with the shareholders not understanding the process that the company HAS to take. Of course things aren't going to go perfectly to plan and there are going to be delays here and there.. And the main goal of the company is to bring the product to market in the US which is inevitably was going to take a very long time but it will ultimately produce positive cash flows! So by people not backing it because VCR weren't producing positive CF and because they were sick of the board is ridiculous and immature, and is a large part of the reason we are in this situation.

Moreover, buying shares at $3 when a company doesn't have positive cash flow is even more ridiculous if you aren't willing to hold on to them. Essentially people were hoping it would boom and be worth $10 a share in the space of a year or two based on the potential sales of the product, not on its actual sales, and weren't in it for the long hall.

To put it simply, you don't get dessert until you've eaten your greens. Ie, you don't get good return on your shares, until you help the company get to the US. This arrangement seemed to be working just fine until people started dumping their stock because they'd grown impatient. The end of last year was not the time for shareholders to chuck a hissy fit. It was like eating 95% of your greens and screaming for your ice-cream now, when all it would have taken was one or two more mouthfulls of greens.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VCR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.