VCR ventracor limited

Getting a bit tired of hearing that this is all the shareholders...

1. 12,120 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 478
    Getting a bit tired of hearing that this is all the shareholders fault for not supporting the S/P.

As a shareholder we are unsecured creditors & have no say (effectively) in how the company is (to be) run.

VCR management were rewarded handsomely for their failures.

Coming cap in hand to the shareholder base at the death was always going to be a high risk play, yet how many other sources of funds were exhausted. We were only looking for $10M to continue.

We should form our own compnay & put an offer forward to the Administrators & take control (dreaming again).

I've done $40k after almost 7 years & its the opportunity cost that hurts the most, probably nowhere near where other holders are at this point in time

Compare how well VCR has been run compared to HTW/HIN.

HTW started later had nowhere near the time advantage of VCR, & whilst they are 2 years behind have management that have met their hurdles in te time lines specified.

It's irrelevant which is the better device as they have been separated by the different management styles.

The HTW/HIN crew have run rings around the performance of VCR management & there in is the difference.

I wish the team trying to save the VCR carcass the best of luck, but I can't bring myself to throw good money after bad, (until I see some solidification of the plans & management that will take this forward.)

Like him or hate him Spooner was the man. He doesn't need to be liked as long as the business plan stays on course.

I now only follow this thread out of morbid curiosity.

No longer a holder.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VCR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.