VCR ventracor limited

I never said it was 'all the shareholders' fault'. I said we are...

1. 12 Posts.
    I never said it was 'all the shareholders' fault'. I said we are partly to blame. The biggest mistake was made when the company didn't accept capital injections on the premise that the potential investor(s) supposedly valued the share price too low. I'm not sure how low this would have been but I still think it should have been accepted.

Spooner is the man, I agree. I don't believe he would have led us down this path. That said however, we are where we are for numerous reasons, and one of those is because we failed to support the company's last ditch effort. You can't go blaming the directors for everything. Yes, they have failed on numerous accounts but so have we in the last SPP. Failed miserably.

We will never get anywhere if all people want to do is stand around and point fingers and whinge about how many times the company has needed money.. How else are they going to operate?! It is a long and arduous process gaining FDA approval. To any such investor, you should have done your research on how the company operates and how long it would likely take for this process to be completed.

There were numerous other attempts to secure finance, all of which were outlined at the AGM and on the website I believe, and all of which fell through. Once they came to us, cap in hand, it was the final option. We weren't their first option. We were their last. I suppose the next thing I'm going to hear from the VCR conspiracy theorists is that the board and management were responsible for the credit crisis. I wouldn't bet against given some of the things I have read and heard from other shareholders!

I'm sorry to hear that you have lost a considerable amount of money, and I'm sorry you won't be on board for what will hopefully be a great revival.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VCR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.