VCR ventracor limited

Hi rocket973,To begin with YES I do feel that I am in a position...

1. 6 Posts.
    Hi rocket973,

To begin with YES I do feel that I am in a position to state this, even though it was my FIRST POST on HC!

Given that I know all the people you mentioned in your reply personally and have had a very close association with VCR back from when it was MMD, I do have a rather intimate knowledge of this whole thing.

The point I am trying to make is that it is not just shareholders who are angry about this situation, NOT JUST ONE person invents something like the VentrAssist, far from it, yes there is usually one major public face to a product or idea, as in Dr Woodard, but as he was the then CEO of MMD, he was the one who was all over the place talking about it.

There were a number of incredibly talented people who INVENTED the VentrAssist, pretty much all of whom have been shafted along the way, just like shareholders. Not only are any shares that they may have now worthless, but potentially so is the great device they created.

The passion and dedication of these people was simply amazing and to see this scenario unfold is just as heartbraking to them as it is to you, the shareholders.

In regard to my comment re: the ineptitude of the board all along, when Mike Spooner (whom I know personally as well) was shafted, I contacted the then Chairman John Massey, asking why, no answer, then I contacted the board et all, again no answer, well for me the writing was on the wall, right there and then, I sold any shares that I had at that moment. Obviously I have kept an active interest in this saga since it represents a sizeable chunk of my life as well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VCR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.