VCR ventracor limited

the trouble is buzzar, VCR did not have institutional support...

1. 1,694 Posts.
    the trouble is buzzar, VCR did not have institutional support (hell, it did not even have its own director support!) , only a disparate bunch of retail investors that were strung along with hopes of a 'pot of gold' as chairman massey once stated. It is difficult if not impossible for individual retail investors to get a handle on what is really going on inside an R&D company - (communication from the company was always a problem - questions met with stony silence. Infact their PR was utterly appalling) but it is far more difficult to do anything about it! yes there were warning signs that were perhaps adequately explained away by the company, and no shortage of grumbles on this and other forums.

This type of developmental company 'management style' is all to common in biotechs as it turns out. They use alot of privacy and commercial-in-confidence issues to stonewall investors who have ligitimate enquiries - while they lavish themselves in money given to them 'in good faith'. I'm not angry at you or any VCR employees. Like you, I'm extremely disapponted that what once seemed such an excellent product doing excellent work has just crumbled into a heap.
    I think we would all (incl me!)do well in directing our frustrations into helping revive the co. rather than harp on in public about what could have/ should have been.
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VCR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.