CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

how much debt/equity does cdu need to raise, page-21

1. roh
    4,061 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2

jantimot,

You misconstrue . Wait and see. Nothing is served by speculation.

Wayne McCrae has proved himself time and again the master of securing finance for CuDeco.

I feel very comfortable in backing Wayne's judgment and with my shareholding in CuDeco.

Wayne McCrae has done a top job in getting CuDeco to mining and it could have been so different .

Whilst other companies are struggling to survive or are dead in the water, CuDeco is very much alive.

About two years ago ,I made the decision to exit the other stocks I had in the junior explorers as I thought that ,in the climate existing, they would be caught without the capacity to raise finance at acceptable levels as the appetite for risk has been replaced by a savings regime and preference for safer investments.

On numerous occasions ,I conveyed that message to the forum and what I said then is still pertinent today and, looking ahead, I cannot see any improvement for the junior explorers.

This is a sad situation for those investors unable to extricate themselves from a loss on such investments.

Sometimes one is better off realising and moving on than sticking with an investment that will be where it is in the future where it is today.

Some may say that I can feel confident because my entry point allows me to exit whilst in profit.

What really pleases me is that I have invested in a company that is successful, has created employment and will be paying royalties for the betterment of all Australians well into the future.

The quarterly dividends will be my reward for my long term support of CuDeco [ from AUM days ].

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.