CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

how much debt/equity does cdu need to raise, page-24

1. roh
    4,061 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2

aka,

Wayne McCrae has many options- sales of direct shipping ore, native copper, finance from Chinese or from financial institutions, even the 40% unused offtake agreement .

These are options and may be used or not . I am not speculating on whether Wayne uses one of these or a combination or not at all.

I leave the decision in his capable hands .

Now in relation to Uranium, CuDeco has never said it has a commercial quantity of saleable uranium and neither have I.

What I have been saying is that Wilgar will be mined at some point and it will be by another open cut.

Uranium is only one of the many metals found at Wilgar and you would be aware of the rich gold and silver et cetera found from surface.

Until the Queensland Government next year confirms the details of its requirements for the mining and transport of Uranium, Wilgar will have to wait,

It should not be forgotten that part of the plant for Wilgar was purchased some years ago so some preparation for the mining of Wilgar has already been undertaken.

The other thing about Wilgar is that drilling has been of a limited nature . There has been no deep probes.

When the accelerated drilling program commences following the commissioning of the processing plant and profit flow, I would think Wilgar and that larger anomaly in the south west corner will be drilled.

Like other minerals, mining of Uranium will depend on richness and quantity and price.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.