CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

how much debt/equity does cdu need to raise, page-4

1. roh
    4,061 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2

buddy134,

You are barking up the wrong tree. My average share price for CuDeco has nothing whatsoever to do with my pleasure in seeing CuDECO make such positive progress from junior explorer to miner under the very capable leadership of a canny operator of Scottish descent, one Wayne McCrae.

Without Wayne McCrae's knowledge of the mining industry and hands on experience along with management skills, CuDeco would ,in my opinion, be in the current dire position today of most of the junior explorers.

Junior explorers are high risk investments and I have been saying for the past two years that their problems were only going to get worse as the appetite for attracting risk capital to keep them afloat is not there and , looking ahead, I cannot see any joy for the sector for a long time.

Under Wayne McCrae's stewardship, we have many examples of his negotiating ability to raise funds at acceptable levels. Not for us has been the spectacle of hundreds of millions of shares having to be issued at bedrock prices and horrible dilution.

Yes I can sleep well knowing that CuDeco is being competently managed,

As for your "something coming out of left field" as you put it, expect the unexpected from one Wayne McCrae. He plans ahead for any eventuality.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.