CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

how much debt/equity does cdu need to raise, page-5

1. 46,599 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8733
    Haven't posted for a few weeks since the Madmin CDU posting rule change, a decision I find quite odd but I understand when you own the sandpit you get to make the sandpit rules.

Nothing much has changed in the last few weeks still dozens of posts on the shorting and conspiracy topics yet virtually no interest in the big ticket questions like the topic of this thread.

I grabbed a few in the high $1.70,s but remain nervous with the stock back below the $2 support level after hitting $2.42 . Im warming towards Fluffy nymphs methodology of the market struggling to value CDU above half a billion $$$ market cap.

IMO - the reason CDU is going down is because considerable uncertainty remains around funding the balance of the project. Lots of weasel word promises in the company announcements . and lots if, should , could and possibles in regard to DSO and NCU sales and resource upgrades.

The buy side is now obviously being propped with multiple 100k orders well away from the last sale price in the $1.70 / $1.80 region ( wonder who is doing this and why ? )

By way of further disclaimer I have been taken to task by a few posters for posting with a trading agenda . I have decided to now longer post any buy , hold or sell sentiment from now on I will be showing sentiment none.

hOOt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.