SLR 0.00% $1.57 silver lake resources limited

how much dividend?, page-28

1. 13,813 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3956
    Tooli, I assumed 95% availability on the current plant, 92% recovery and a blended head grade of just over 4g/t.
    If I use 5.2g/t, I get 170,000oz.
    Very achievable as SLR team bring on u/g mining which Les halted until his team takes over and head grades were 10g/t over a 4m wide stope.
    Amazing grade over that width. Hope they come up with more of those.

Like I said I expect my numbers to be conservative.

And like you indicated, the plant is under scoping study for expansion to 1.6-1.7Mt at an estimated 20mill capex for 150-170,000oz/yr.

However at 1.7Mt/yr if they can get the blended grade up to 5.2g/t, and again 92% recovery and 95% plant availability, then production could hit 246,000oz per year.
    At 4g/t it would be 190,000oz still well above what I allowed for.
    I believe they will be targeting more like 150-170,000oz for now, but quite a bit more is certainly looking possible.
    Whatever IGR was planning, expect SLR to achieve better with a higher mix of u/g mining so higher blended head grades than IGR envisaged.
    This merger is looking like a great deal for all and I can't help but repeat that I am very happy with the diversification of multiple mines and now three separate plants.
    This is turning into a top gold company- not by size but by quality, although the size is certainly getting very significant.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.