SLR 0.00% $1.57 silver lake resources limited

how much dividend?, page-3

1. 963 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Chuck

I don’t think you have got the right end of the dividend SLR-Dividend-management-stick. I do not expect to see SLR pay a dividend in 2014 and possibly ever. To me SLR management do not seem to be the type of characters who would do this. They look more like the type of company management that would consider the payment of a dividend to be equivalent to the failure of management to find a better way to add value to shareholders. They would much rather build the business than distribute if. If they did pay a dividend it would be tiny. There are plenty of nearly defunct/Cashflow dead explorers out there with good acreage, which are likely to be more attractive to management that dolling out excess Cashflow. To me SLR paying a 9% yield is simply unthinkable.

Does anyone have any reason to think that management are even considering paying a dividend?

Besides I would much rather sit of the SP as it rises to say $5.00 over the next two years of production expansion and cash generation than receive a few dollars in my bank account as a dividend.

K

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.