SLR 0.00% $1.57 silver lake resources limited

They did talk about hitting the 300k prod back then with the...

1. 62 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    They did talk about hitting the 300k prod back then with the Aldiss project and the Majistic project running. A lot of those assements made at that time were an optimal scenario. Quite soon after thought it was clear drilling was taking a longer (reserve upgrades etc) and the UG delay at CEB didnt help either so how realistic it was i don't know.

The whole discusion was theoretic and at the time i thought they were a little optimistic so to say, but they were in London with their own agenda and promoting IGR lovely. IF all the mines could get into production and they would find at Aldiss what they expected, they could have hit the 300k. Officially, i dont think they ever mentioned it as they were always very conservative about their estimations, although you wouldnt say that looking at last quarter and as i said, that was their hopes for IGR in best conditions in a few years time.

At the time they were indeed really optimistic/enthousiastic about the Aldiss region as they had some amazing pointers for good high-grade grounds there and it was suited for open-pit mining.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.