CWL 0.00% 3.7¢ consolidated financial holdings limited

How much do you have tied up and when do we think we'll get a RTO, page-35

1. 1,598 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 157
    I don't share your concerns.

Cairns and Carter take a pittance compared to others in their position. See below from Annual Report. So they are hardly covering their investment via their wages. They are heavily in here, its my belief they will make something happen here and it will most certainly be in the interest of holders.
    upload_2021-4-21_9-50-43.png

I believe the admin costs should decrease as costs associated with the disposal of Chant West and Enzumo have all been taken care of now.

The sub-holders who sold out were the former Founders/Owners/Directors. They stuck around for the cash distribution and then ran for the hills. If you go over the announcements far back enough, you might get the idea that the founders may not have been too happy with the new direction Cairns and Carter were taking the company and the sale of the very business they had put so much of their lives in to....It was a bit of a parting shot the way they offloaded their shares, a big F you on the way out the door. Better they are gone, cleared and tightened the register.

We may slip under a million but so what? Would you prefer they sign a shitty deal because your patience has run out?

I note they look to still be holding the AFS licence which it was my understanding they were looking to offload, so maybe an RTO in the financial sector is till on the cards otherwise we still have some cash to come in from the sale of that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CWL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.