LTR 0.00% 95.5¢ liontown resources limited

How much do you think of the fair SP for LTR to be acquired, page-80

1. 9,906 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 638
    yes I read/saw your post but was on app version, was going to reply when I back to desktop version.

the point you said above is that you think because they both are undervalue so we cannot use current market cap to value the company? is it correct? and should use other valuation method such as DCF, P/E ratio..etc.

ok, I understand it, but regardless they both undervalue or overvalue at the moment, do you agree that the T/O market cap should not be higher than PLS?
    and when we are talking about fair price it is referring to the price "now" so do we know for sure what the future market cap for both company? no, what if market don't want to pay that much for PLS's share in next 6 month? the M/C will be lower so what about the TO value of LTR?

lastly, I used PLS in here is for the sake of simplicity as said in other post, of course you can use more detailed calculation to work out more accurate prediction , but for the purpose of this thread, it is not necessary, imo. just like some others only post $7 or $10+ without any workout.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
95.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.315B
Open High Low Value Volume
97.5¢ 98.5¢ 95.5¢ $9.543M 9.834M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 203220 95.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
96.0¢ 31713 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.