CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

how much for a pack of chewies...

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Sorry...

Put it on the wrong thread earlier...

--

I found some old bits of copper, which I sold to the scrap metal place for 50c�

With the money I bought a pack of chewies and a can of coke�which I then swapped with a guy for a few footy cards.

A friend of mine was mad on the footy and was missing a few cards from his footy card collection�as it happened he did not have the ones I had, one of which he had specifically been looking for, so was happy to swap them for a large roll of clear plastic�about 100m long.

I picked a rainy day and waited at the stadium entrance on match day and was lucky enough to sell all of my plastic as rain covers to the crowd for about $5 per metre.

With $500 in my pocket I bought a fishing rod, tackle, a bucket, a knife and of course some bait�and went fishing.

I was quite lucky actually (probably due also to hard work) and was able to maintain a catch of about 20Kg per day (about 10 fish)�which I on-sold to the local restaurant for about $5 per kilo profit. We established an ongoing relationship.

After about a year I had earned enough to buy myself a small boat, and was then able to catch and sell over 100kg of fish per day�which gave me over $500 per day profits. In very little time I had enough money to buy another boat, so offered a friend a job to catch fish in this new boat, for which I would pay him $100 per day�he was very happy.

With profits of about $900 per day, it didn�t take me long to save the money for a car.

With my brand new car, I could now offer taxi services in my growing little city�so employed another friend to catch fish in my first boat, to free me up for my new role�I also paid him $100 per day.

So, whilst my two boats were bringing in about $800 for me daily, I set out to be a taxi driver in my fine city. It wasn�t long before I had built up a few contacts and was earning $400 profits per day from my little car�giving me a total daily profit of over $1200 from all sources.

In no time at all I was able to buy another car and employed the brother of my friend to drive this car. I also employed his sister to drive the little car I had originally been driving�they were all paid $100 per day, which made them very rich in their communities and subsequently their families are now wealthy.

This was years ago�these days I am looking at my fourth high-rise development.

Who would have thought this could eventuate from a few scraps of metal and a packet of chewies?

So what has this to do with CVI you ask?

Well, the point of my example is that small things can be turned into big things�and whilst holding a packet of chewies may not seem like an exciting event to some, in the right hands it can be turned into much more!

As I see it, Mark was given his chewies years ago�and much has transpired since then.

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.