VXL 0.00% 11.5¢ valence industries limited

M0ngy - I think you should have dumped that remaining 25%! I...

1. 1,088 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    M0ngy - I think you should have dumped that remaining 25%! I still have a small parcel but the fingers are getting twitchy!

VXL is on its way down to the mid 20's - in my opinion. Last time I predicted the low mid to low 40's the two person cheer squad guffawed. Hmm ... memo to cheer squad - the SP today is?

Reasons
    1. No information forthcoming - updates re the big issues would be handy.
    2. No permits issued (and no update as to when) Fact is, government departments are not that hard to deal with and hiding behind the bureaucracy argument in 2014 is downright BS in my opinion. It's a distraction.
    3. No BFS - hardly surprising because that would be difficult to do without permits etc. No permit = no income.
    4. Ongoing cash burn - big issue that seems to be overlooked at the moment.
    5. Staff and equipment sitting idle - or not being used for productive purposes.

Hence - sinking share price. Volumes low at present but will sink quickly with any defined momentum - in my opinion.

Jump now and buy in the new year. I am going to wait for the next solid uptrend before looking again. If this thing is going to $1, as the cheer squad have claimed, then nothing wrong with buying at $0.40, or $0.50c again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VXL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.