how much have the waiters lost, page-122

1. 2,167 Posts.
    Again... You chose to ignore what I had to say and not provide any argument of any substance... It was an example, not prediction of exact figures mate.

What makes you think I am green? You continue to try attack me as if you know anything about me, which you clearly do not.

You have made no argument back of any substance and still have not responded to any argument/comment I have made, just make wild allegations about me as a person, when you have no idea who I am, what I do, or my finances.

Again - until you have any response to my argument, I will assume you have no argument - I am open minded, tell me why buying a property is a good thing today, May 2014, and I am more than happy to take what you have on board (and be a little more mature about it and not make up a load of crap about you and assume things when I don't know you).

Throw me an argument or something solid - I would love to hear the other side of the argument besides what most people say (land shortages, supply demand blah blah), so please treat me to some of your extensive knowledge of the market and your research.

I shared some of my side, so go for it.

Canadian housing market is much the same and is copping pullbacks. No country is bulletproof.

Humor me and respond to at least one of my questions (try hold off on the childish crap about how I apparently know nothing this time) because until you begin explaining why it is such a good time to buy a house, I will assume you know nothing (your opinion formed on me, when I am showing WHY I made my decision at this point in time)

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.