SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Hi BLUTO. Don't forget that the amount of drilling they did was...

1. 8,602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    Hi BLUTO.

Don't forget that the amount of drilling they did was huge. They were drilling down past 400metres in each hole at times. From memory it could have been 600metres in some holes.
    Hundreds of drill holes in Cameroon and The Congo Republic. At those depths the iron ore was still open at depth and width. In other word there would be a need to drill even deeper to get to the bottom of the mine pits.
    I have stated before that I was told by a person who knows about Mt Whaleback in the Pilbara and has worked in Cameroon, that the mine pits would be bigger than BHP's Mt Whaleback which is said to be one of the world largest iron ore pits.
    Drilling of all the iron ore targets has only just started at this stage.
    Most people do not realise how big these two project are and how much iron ore is in place.
    Without a doubt, at 50 Mtpa, hundreds of years mining. After processing they have indicated around 7 Billion tonnes of iron ore sales at this stage. I believe someone spoke of 6 Billion tonnes a few days ago which was for the Pellet Feed and Concentrate at 66 to 68%Fe, without the DSO at around 63%Fe.

Regards
    Westcott.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.