POS 16.7% 0.4¢ poseidon nickel limited

HOW MUCH IS POS MANAGEMENT WORTH ?????Below is a scientifically...

1. 914 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 389

HOW MUCH IS POS MANAGEMENT WORTH ?????

Below is a scientifically derived answer .......

2 Plants : $0.5B

400kt Nickel : $2.3B (Profit, i.e revenue less cost)

POS Management : - $2.7B (what a drag)

MC : $0.1B

So, there you have it. According to market, POS management is worth a whopping negative $2.7B. Huge room for improvement imo !!!!! Even if they were worthless, their contribution to POS MC would be zero, resulting in a POS MC of $2.8B, resulting in a sp of 91c. Currently, way less than worthless according to MC.

IMO, beggars can't be choosers. DSO returning sub-optimal revenue, selling of gold tailings stalled, BHP deal not good enough, restart funding status labelled as almost finalized for circa 2 years, etc, etc, etc. We are not in as strong a position as the pitch we have been sold for for years say we are. Time to become real, time to become humble and tone down our demands to ensure we get this operation started. Short term pain for long term gain. We cannot keep doing CR after CR. We LTHs are not a bottomless pit and many of us will not be in a position to participate.

For once, the company needs to put investors interest before their own. Just this once and you will see that this was all that was required for the start of a very successful journey.

I don't rate CEOs who can't retain or replace a large cornerstone investor. AF from 20% to 3%. BMM from 20% to 11%. Large private investors like DD GONE. KD THINKING OF LEAVING. When is the wake up call going to come for POS management ?????????????????? PH, at least pick up your phone and talk to AF personally and plead with him for his support. This is a company he knows extremely well in which he has been invested for years and in which he wanted 100% control or thereabouts. You are a guy he knows well and if you ask him personally, I am sure that he will consider it. He sold out at an average of circa 8.5c. If he buys in at an average of circa 6.5c (4c to 9c), then he will still be ahead. Once we start producing, our sp will go to 20c - 30c in a relatively short period of time and he can get a 4x to 5x bagger. Please talk to him PH. Like you, he is someone who can make things happen. Please PH, do it. Tone down you expectations about the gold, etc to get BS started.

TB, out of curiosity, you said you saw lots of bottoms. Anyone we know?

Ahh, must better to use a computer.
    Last edited by Noor444: 15/07/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $12.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $5.445K 1.547M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
83 51994598 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 7847467 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.08am 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.