SXP sapex limited

spot on chris 1983--------------------------------------There...

1. 4,783 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 149
    spot on chris 1983

--------------------------------------

There are a whole lot of 20c companies out there owning a tract of land. And your SP rose because linc have been buying it up. 90c is a gift

i'm a linc shareholder. nothing in sapex but followed it for a year. First of all peter pumpkinhead has an agenda from what i see. Go to the linc threads here if you want to see responses to him and what he posts, he’s a stooge for somebody as far as I’m concerned. Believe what you want about him but he’ll struggle to say anything nice about linc and once sapex merge he'll probably dump on you guys too is my irrelevent opinion.

IF you guys have coal then you need a partner to fully realise its value. Do you have a JV with marubeni? Do you have the contacts in govt? and how are you going to fund your infrastructure?

So you get shares in Linc, and you get the benefit of all the upside. And believe me, theres more upside in linc than in sapex. But thats not to say sxp isn’t a great asset. It is, that’s why linc want in.

Have many of you thought beyond your own $20,000 investments? I mean really. Think about it. IF this is a hidden gem, and you are about to JORC 200 million tonne of coal- or whatever, do you_really_think the directors are gonna sell out for 90cents?

Maybe, just maybe, you can give them a little credit for making a wise decision on this one.

I would seriously doubt they are going to bend over and sell out for 4 magic beans and a bowl of pottage. Forget your hip pocket interest, they have THEIR too. They of all people would know whats in the ground and realisable surely? No, or do you think they put years and their heart and soul into this to just frit it all away? of course not.

My personal opinion is that Linc and Sapex are a great relationship, and many more such will emerge.

Give the market_some_credit. Linc is not a bubble buoyed by friends and mates buying and pumping the share price. You don’t get a market cap over $1.5b by this.

Are some of you guys suggesting everyone investing in it, fund managers, stock brokers, investors, are all pumping up the Linc share price so they can get Sapex and its under-realised assets cheap- AFTER they have been the ones who lifted the Sapex share price from its downward slide.

The truth is Sapex share price was hardly inspiring and would likely sit around 20-35c for a ling time yet, and many of you would probably whine about it and sell it and go buy Macquarie or something. and then miss out.

Sit back, have some faith in your directors, and enjoy it.
    Assuming something happens, I think we're all a winner

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SXP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.