SXP sapex limited

Chris,I read your comments re; ESG a few posts earlier and know...

1. 2,669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Chris,

I read your comments re; ESG a few posts earlier and know from reading your posts the last few years that you are well versed on the csm sector.

But I disagree with you saying ESG would be too busy with their other operations not to be interested.

It's like Linc saying they're too busy with the commissioning of the demo plant.

I think you have dismissed ESG too easily. We have an interest in the same permit areas as Linc - and potentially stand to gain just as much as Linc do from a merger, takeover, whatever may transpire.

King & Battersby as significant shareholders will do what is best for ESG and SXP imo, and I'm not sure what that is to be honest.

But they won't be doing what is best for Lnc alone obviously.

Provided ESG & LNC can advance the Ackaringa basin with mutual benefits the merger imo will go ahead.

Given the shallow depth UCG can operate at and the deeper depths (500m - 1000m) for CSG perhaps the two can co-habit Ackaringa with mutual benefit.

ESG are the key to this merger imo.

If it is not mutually beneficial for ESG & LNC it won't go ahead, and possibly ESG will play their hand if it gets to takeover stage.

cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SXP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.