SXP sapex limited

how much is the offer from lnc, page-45

1. fss
    689 Posts.
    We can bicker and argue all we want, but the facts speak for themselves:

1/ If SXP management unanimously endorse the offer, then they see value in the deal. Granted this isn't a fact yet, but in a merger, you would expect both sides to accept.

2/ Linc being opportunistic shows BUSINESS SENSE. They see value to be made, and want to capture it before anyone else. What the heck is wrong with that? That's how companies grow. Shouldn't that instil confidence in the management? Obviously not for some.

3/ We can all consider SXP to be the next FMG, but without a PROVEN RESOURCE, all the rhetoric means jack****. And this works both ways because.....

Just as PPH cannot see the potential of UCG+GTL, I cannot value a company based on 5-6bt potential. So since he reckons LNC to be an inflated dud, I consider SXP to be an even bigger dud without a resource. At least Linc has a JORC'd resource, and $10,000 worth of steel in the form of a demo plant lol.

4/ SXP yearly S.P return is ~375%, while Linc's is ~550%. Not overly dissimilar. But Linc is a bigger company, so it's run has been far more impressive. And let's not forget the current stake in SXP that LNC has. Where would the S.P without it?

5/PPH's unncessary downramping of Linc's technology is a clear sign that he can't see the wood from the trees. It's like the CBM industry - doldrums 2 years ago for a variety of reasons, and now has companies like Shell investing in it. Darling of the industry.

When the interest dies down, the fittest will survive? Lets compare the share prices of all those speccy uranium stocks that listed during the U-boom, and compare them with the established stocks like PDN, BMN.

6/ When there is a demand, there has to be a supply. All those MOU's are an indication. They are a sign. They should be telling you that these countries are watching the company VERY CLOSELY because they are INTERESTED in it themselves.

7/ Linc in my mind will always be a better stock cause I'm sitting on a free carried 22-bagger. The 22 bags are an indication of its potential, just like it was for PDN, FMG.

Will the S.P tank in the future? Sure, why not? They all do, even the stars. But over the long term, will this be a multi-billion dollar company, I am sure of it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SXP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.