COE 6.82% 23.5¢ cooper energy limited

how much left in the kitty, page-13

1. 848 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3

haha woah el you must of been really burnt on coe, you seem to have a vandetta against this stock. Its a natural feeling, though im not quite sure why you continue to post so religiously on this thread. Best trick is to just let it go because i dont think people in here appreciate you reiterating the same points over and over.

On another note, while cooper continues to produce and replenish reserves i support their decisions to locate oil/gas elsewhere after all that is what they are supposed to do. You buy a speculative stock to someday hope they find a company maker, cooper has the advantage of having an underlying income to support their exploration. Next half year should be interesting as we have a busy drill schedule coming up as well as IPM's schedule, to sell now would be really short sighted.

The write off of is a good thing, why hold the permits any longer. I dont blame them for having a punt as if it went the other way you would of all been calling them hero's. You lot are a fickle bunch...just remember its an EXPLORATION company.

The only thing that is driving down the share price is gordon gecko wannabe's like tradertcb who decide to trade an illiquid stock for proft. Beautiful logic that one *sarcasm*

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.5¢
Change
0.015(6.82%)
Mkt cap ! $620.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 23.5¢ 21.8¢ $5.324M 23.08M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 23.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.5¢ 274960 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
COE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.