COE 6.82% 23.5¢ cooper energy limited

Hi everyone,I can see by reading the various posts that we are...

1. 9,497 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 652
    Hi everyone,

I can see by reading the various posts that we are all very frustrated with COE and the broader market.

Its very hard to make the right investment decisions with clue less market and the total sell off of everything that can generate cash.

For COE to make the hard decision to preserve Cash by pulling out of Sureway they must have done their calculations and realised the risks/reward ratio was just too big.

At least they can make the hard decisions which will only benefit all shareholders in the medium to long term, regardless how dissapointing they are right now with us shareholders.

Oil is now around the US$50 mark and has fallen from US147 only a few months ago.

With soo much volatility and such rapid decrease in price how can anyone believe that prices will stay now forever around the US$50 mark????

They could be very quickly rising once again when sentiment returns as I still have not heard of any major fields have been discovered lately.

Cash is king right now as all what is not cash is getting dumped on the market to get cash.

But we all know that the real Cash is coming from the Farm that generates it in the first place, and with an oil company that is the oil reserves , producing fields , infrastructure and exploration tenements.

So how can we now put a value on COE with a market that values nothing but CASH???

Still there are some who try to do that and waisting there time.
    The real value in COE will come back and is a fair bit more then the 25 cts a share or so.

The oil price will go up again unless we all start to use bicycles again and the Chinese going back to all live on farms in the country side.

We have now an excellent opportunity to try to pick the bottom of these totally oversold companies and wait for 1 or two years to get some very extraordinary returns from our investments.

The trick is to pick those companies that have a constant income stream , make profits and have enough money in the bank to see them getting thru this period.

COE has the above so I am personally not that worried at all except for the fact that picking the bottom , to add a few more shares, is extremely hard in this environment, where fundamentals have been thrown out of the window.

jojo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.5¢
Change
0.015(6.82%)
Mkt cap ! $620.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 23.5¢ 21.8¢ $5.324M 23.08M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 23.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.5¢ 274960 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
COE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.