FAS 0.00% 0.4¢ fairstar resources limited

how much longer can this roll on for??!?!?, page-75

1. 96 Posts.
    Paul, regardless of the company, regardless of if they have good or bad management, if you are an owner you are entitled to rights. I don't think anyone expects to get their money back. However, what I do believe people want is a well regulated system and if FAS management have been negligent well then they should be punished. All we want is what is fair. It may very well be whole lot of hot air on hotcopper but as the hotcoppper slogan suggests, ‘protecting shareholder rights’, we are just trying to execute our rights. Given some of the crazy amounts people lost, if people haven’t learnt their lesson or were not fully aware of the risk prior to investing, I don’t think that you repeatedly defining what a 'speculative stock' is will assist.

So once again to all hotcopper posters, if you feel like you have been misled, please do not be deflated by the detractors, stand up for your rights. Unfortunately, the squeaky wheel gets the grease and unless the owners of the company take action nothing will happen. Yes it is probably too late to regain our losses but I will certainly be happier knowing I tried to get FAS management to answer for/justify their actions.

http://asic.gov.au/about-asic/contact-us/how-to-complain/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.