FAR 1.02% 48.5¢ far limited

How much longer to wait ?, page-18

1. 13,529 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4616
    "reserves do matter IMO they have a major influence on company value, are the cornerstone that under pins development and a key to get to production without a further massive CR."

Reserves certainly do matter Mike, I have no issue with that but of course the RISC report is not covering reserves at this stage only resources but they matter as well , my point was they will be what they are whether they are delivered tomorrow or several weeks out and won't change the development of SNE in any way, it is being planned around what they know already..we know the approximate cost for FAR's 13.7% and that won't change a lot..

Funding SNE is a separate issue and we won't know about that for some time probably around the time of FID , it will be dependant on results PE and A2 , both have the capability of changing things considerably but neither are guaranteed....if you are in a Company with no income and with large expenditure ahead and are worried about CR's then you are in the wrong stock , however there are a number options available to FAR but a CR will almost certainly be part of the mix after FID unless PE and or A2 can change that...

Cheers Whisky

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.