FAR 1.02% 48.5¢ far limited

Let#, Mr H, Re "there is more to the delay in SNE numbers and...

1. kkw
    7,267 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 715
    Let#, Mr H,

Re "there is more to the delay in SNE numbers and deals are being discussed based on volumes" and
    "If there is a commercial reason to remain silent then they will be silent."

Everyone who is interested can get those info from the DATA Room and they would have their own team combing thru the info, so really keeping the info out of the public eye does not make a bit of difference to the interested parties.

This would only be useful if it is at the "bidding for new leases" stage, where the opposition don't have access to the info (to the adjacent lease for example) and you do. Right now I am at a loss as to why the silence (on the SNE side) as I am certain they already have the audited reports for both.

As for "We have the information but we can't tell you yet" This is virtually what CN said. they do the leg work to get the figures and RISC audits them. The audited figures could (might not be either) be different, but I doubt it'll be that different. They could release the figures as unaudited and subject to change!!

And "We also don't know yet when we can"? She did say a few weeks, this time without the "or so". That Q and A session was done on the 29th Nov. So we could get news by Xmas.

My gut feeling on the upgrade is that it's not as good as we were hoping to get. She said the 1C will go up, the 2C will go up but the 3C will come down. I think a lot of us were hoping the 2C to be up the bil mark,
    well, the way I am looking at it, the 3C is around that and if it is coming down, then the 2C would have to be less. So we'll be lucky to get 800 mil. May be the purpose of that Q and A is to soften the "blow"!

KKW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.