STX 6.67% 21.0¢ strike energy limited

How much longer?, page-30

1. 5,348 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2642
    It is all relative to frac size or permeability. When they "flushed" the frac out it has obviously opened up further the channels within the formation. Also as they pump more water the coals will shrink a bit too (and they have stated it is behaving like a traditional coal seam gas formation).

Klebb 2 has proven that the water is finite and i know management has stated this.

I will also say to ADL's post that the pumps can pump a lot more than your suggestion of say twice the 750 bwp/d figure you talk about.
    These pumps are probably rated up to 3000 bwp/d if there is water flowing only. As gas displaces the water that Bwp/d figure drops as its not just water anymore. (Not the case for the ESP of course as that is below the gas inflow level).

I think it is just going to take a month or so longer than i originally thought with this extra productivity. As they stated about K2, It appears that it just got back to that near commercial threshold again but lower grade pump set-up didn't do the job again. Thus larger pump (k3 set-up) coming.

I don't think anything has changed as to the longer term result here. Just a longer wait.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
-0.015(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $616.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 22.5¢ 21.0¢ $1.393M 6.439M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 833597 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 1173079 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.