VEC 0.00% 1.2¢ vector resources limited

How much longer?..., page-20

1. 39 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Debono,
    There is a continuous disclosure requirement and also there is an expectation that market is continuously informed at all times.
    If they haven't finalised on the agreement, yes I agree they can't say that they have, but in the same time market could have been advised for the sake of calming the investor nerves rather than sat back and wait for it to be done when there is not even an ETA provided to the market at all. Management have more information compare to shareholders at all times, it just how they could communicated that back without going too much in details.

Even a one liner announcement confirming that discussions is still on going. Both parties have working towards the finalisation of the agreement within .....
    How do we know that the other party is already about to walk away but for the sake of holding shareholder to ransom, they have requested them to just sit in the round table while having coffee and donuts on shareholder dimes which technically "still in negotiation".

Again, above is only my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VEC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.