FML 2.63% 19.5¢ focus minerals ltd

how much low will it go?, page-10

1. 2,158 Posts.
    In the interest of free conversation and discussion on FML I think it might be good now the dust has settled a little to clarify something from my own perspective:

Definition: defame
    de·fame (d-fm)
    tr.v. de·famed, de·fam·ing, de·fames
    1. To damage the reputation, character, or good name of by slander or libel.

A bit of name calling in relation to a professionals business, be it a mining company or anybody else discussed on forums can be OK - the line is clear however. You can't use an attack on a mining executive for example, implying criminal behavior (corporate, tax or civil law) or to imply they are a sham or a fraud - a fake, or what ever - which is to impugn somebodies reputation unless you can substantiate it - proof. I am no lawyer this is not legal advice seek an opinion of you have any serious concerns about this - that is if you want to stand on or jump over the line.

Therefore discussion, even with a bit or argy bargy between posters should never lead to any action against a poster. Any harmless transgression should and would be over looked by most professionals however continued slander is not acceptable. Think about what you would like printed in a newspaper about you and your job or affairs or business, family, kids for a minute.

Disagreement, healthy discussion, opinions etc are and should be OK. Accusations, slander, defamation etc not OK - OK enough said. We all need to adhere to this, including me and not just IH, sorry IE a stuck typo there.

And SS, if you win the bottle of CabSav I will deliver it to you myself, we can drink it with the plumber next door if you like :-) So good luck, no hard feelings from me.

So as we wait for somebody to come up with some new research or for FML to ann something interesting to discuss we fill up space with a game and yawn at the market.

Take care all, relax and enjoy HC.
    CW
    DYOR&DD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.