BHP 1.45% $43.30 bhp group limited

Hi abender777 good post you put up here.While on the subject of...

1. 139 Posts.
    Hi abender777 good post you put up here.

While on the subject of the stochastic just wondering
    how you see it when it happens to be on the right hand side of the chart?

The reason that I ask is that the last two trading days
    I've put most of my effort into playing with various combinations of numbers in the stochastic for a couple of time frames while the pickings were thinner and plenty of 12 cent action in the channel instead of trading.

Just a bit of contuining self and trading system refinement on the right hand side of the chart for myself as I have been looking for things to show more confident earlier entrys with less emotion. A more mechanical refinement that one has to trust I guess.

I can still remember what sally2412 wrote in a post when she cautiously bought at nearly $20 neat in November and even with all her experience it didn't jump out as a screaming throw every cent you have at it buy when it was still heading down as it doesn't when bottom fishing for a new swing trade. If you happen to read this sally I'm not having a shot at you as a valueable and knowledgeableposter. I know the feeling which is why the right hand side of the chart is where my efforts for improvement are focoused at the moment.

All ideas appreciated

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BHP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$43.30
Change
0.620(1.45%)
Mkt cap ! $219.5B
Open High Low Value Volume
$42.75 $43.39 $42.74 $244.0M 5.654M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 21962 $43.29

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$43.30 4233 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BHP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.