MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

I would have thought that the SP would have come down to 45c on...

1. 4,813 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 439
    I would have thought that the SP would have come down to 45c on profit taking but has continued down hill and everytime buyers kick in, there are more profit takers and sellers possibly with thise on the know, it's been a while now and I believe MNS is due for a CR as tgey have a huge cash burn with low or no income, they need a hell of alot of money and need it in one go rather snall parcel if CR,s which only looks after the employees to keep dragging it out till tgey get the funds to get something done seriously with Graphite and batteries, they can only forfill their commitment to Tesla and any other offttakes if they can deliver and that need huge cash asap, I can see a CR and tgis is why I see a sell off as a fair price for where the company stands at the moment will be about 25c then it all comes down to the CR price, I feel the ones tgat are selling into this is the ones that will be involved in the CR, just my thoughts as I am not a fly on the wall and don't have a crystal ball. tgere was alot of talk about the SP goung to 80c and I was one off them to say $1 but have sold out and thought I had missed out as time goes by, this stock seems to manipulated up and down to make money of tge vulnerable so I would be getting out untill the water settles and we get an ann regarding a CR, the AU $ is week and tgat is not helping not to mention the interest rates going up, just remember when the rates were near 0 and all were in lock down with plenty free and cheap money floating around , alot of stocks were soeculated and traded and this is why it was pump and dumoed several times, the SP I recall was at 5c at one stage and even though I feel it won't get there but what's to say it won't or close to, just saying guys, if you want the SP to holds steady then it needs facts and figures and possibly revenue otherwise up and down it goes and tgis is why I believe it when up on the news which created opportunity to sell into it. DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.