MRM 0.00% $2.69 mma offshore limited

How much money does MRM owe, page-10

1. 550 Posts.
    You guys are tougher on MRM than the bankers. And bankers aren't that nice. Or is that only towards me?

Seriously, the bankers are telling MRM to pay them this once and they'll go away for another 2.5 years. They're giving MRM time so that the asset sales, the new projects, the oil price to pick up etc., to see if those could turn the business around.

We're somehow not satisfy with that. Bankers seems confident, or at least they have to be with MRM... but we shareholders are saying... na man, you're kidding to be giving us that much time, we're going to go broke soon.

MRM's asset impairment are marked to market, yes? That's just for fun. It mean nothing to the company itself unless they have to sell the assets, and sell them at those prices.

Say those vessels and bases are being sell at the written down prices, yea that's a lost. But it also strengthen MRM's case to the ATO that, see... we weren't trying to avoid taxes written all that down, it's for real.

So the bankers are fine with MRM; two major trade, actual offshore investor, holds 15% and 5%? Another fund manager recently increased their holdings to 10% - this is assuming they're not fronting for a potential Chinese operator who doesn't mind the vessels and footprints MRM have at these bargain prices.

Another thing... there's offshore wind farm projects coming along people. It does not have to just be oil. An $8B offshore wind farm project being proposed. I'm sure there are others out there around the world too.

Bt let's stick to oil.... Have you seen what's happening in Venezuela lately? There's riots and blood on the street. All because its economy got screwed from the oil crash.

Do you think the OPEC countries and Russia aren't watching that and thought... maybe "glutting" the market isn't such a good idea.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.