VIL 0.00% 1.6¢ verus investments limited

how much of a +ve bounce can we expect, page-13

1. 1,162 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    I agree pgamble. This thread has gone bonkers as of late but that comes being in top discussed stocks section of hotcopper. In all honesty i knew it would drop back with commencement of drilling. Most exploration stocks just after drill bits touch dirt do. Although i thought it would run up a fair bit more prior to the short term sell off and the dumping of the issued shares definitely amplified the SP drop. It didn't run up as much as i thought as a result of the cap raising and then failed to run significantly again as the people who got the issued shares dumped on the market as nice handy profits were realised instantly as the SP was trying to run again. That also explains the increased volume on one of those down days. Penny dreads aren't for the faint hearted but nothing out of the ordinary has happened with this stock that hasn't happened with penny dreads on the past that have boomed in price or failed hard. End of next week or aftr a drilling progress update people will start to realise it's time to jump back in for the 'chance' to make a motza. Your mad if you don't take a even a slight punt next week as VIL atm is at an awesome entry price and upside within the next 2 weeks has the 'potential' to be huge imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VIL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.