VIL 0.00% 1.6¢ verus investments limited

Howdy punters er investors . Just a quick note to say that while...

1. J8
    14,558 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 826
    Howdy punters er investors . Just a quick note to say that while some of you are trying to put a value on VIL post strike , please remember that two targets are established and those targets have a combined p50 of 7.4 mbo . On the other side of the dome Texaco are getting flows of 1000 bopd per sand . VIL/GGP are setting targets for flow at 300/500bopd per sand . I think there is a strong possibility if we find oil that there could be two sands with oil and up to 1000 bopd . Then hopefully gas at the bottom of the hole . Oil has been found quite shallow in the area and an early find could surprise . Seismic as used by GGP has been very successful of late and I am assuming Pass LLC has used the same process to get the targets . As Mr Graves is involved in both companies . Also we do not know the reasons why Lee County was not proceeded with we can only hope that VIL opted for a higher percentage deal at Fausse Point and have faith in their targets and the 6-12 well potential . It may seem a one hit wonder but if there is oil here as predicted we could see wells going in every second month from here on . Now that is potential with a capital P .
    We have been hit hard by the dumping and managements decision to raise capital early but if there is a sniff of oil management will be vindicated .
    Good luck to everyone .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VIL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.