CTP 0.00% 5.0¢ central petroleum limited

how much oil is there, page-139

1. 445 Posts.
    [For those that still need validation a simple Google search on "Amadeus basin thesis" will at least add some weight to the comments AI99 has made.]

It's not that hard to do a bit of research to get a sense of AI's possible identity, if this is so important to some posters, especially those with a deep need to validate his credentials. AI has given enough hints in his posts. Furthermore, Psi indicated that AI is well-known in his professional community.

I'm not a geologist (wish I have the brains to be one); and I do not associate with geologists because my circle of friends and colleagues are in totally different professions. Even so, it didn't take me long to come up with a couple of possible (likely?) identities. But bear in mind that there are no guarantees in life, other than death, taxes and an irrational share market. All else seem like CTP's current drilling outcomes.

No, I do not intend to contribute anymore towards this matter because AI has stated that he wishes to remain anonymous.

The point of my post is that the information we seek is generally available out there. We can put in a bit of our own effort while debating and waiting and hoping for well-meaning posters to oblige us.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $37.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 5.0¢ $3K 60K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 200979 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 14203 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 13/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.