CTP 0.00% 5.0¢ central petroleum limited

how much oil is there, page-140

1. 1,506 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52

no point fighting the new world order jak.

if they wanted long life mushrooms with info to boot, they would happily oblige, such as ohh i don't know maybe, why didn't j1 flow, what was the prob, hole breach, source rock, no oil kitchen, what did results show.

long life tasty mushrooms have been well planted and short life cheap 24hr turnaround types come and go just like the wind.

when the times right they will start the picking as long as they control the environment they should last and taste good and keep the business ,the short type pay the electricity bills no need to keep them fed for too long, they have that world of misinformation to keep them second guessing and keep them on there toes, don't want to miss out on the end of that rainbow if you know what i mean.

you have become quite the poster jak ever since that near death experience, it must have opened the world up to you with a new found freedom, im glad you through those cheap glasses from 7-11 that promise to protect but never really work, its taken me a while, serengeti types, the only way to truly protect yourself.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $37.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 5.0¢ $3K 60K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 200979 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 14203 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 13/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.