Yes, Melanie told me about her Preserved Lemon. We spoke of many...

1. 28,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 423
    Yes, Melanie told me about her Preserved Lemon. We spoke of many things from cheese to vinegar, capers and her capers in gin, her pain when she eats cheese, but not if its goat's cheese, blue cheeses, her capers in gin, her proximity to the fire, her house up on the hill, her use of olive oil on a platter of pasta (I will never serve in any other way, she claims, after I try it), her love of halloumi cheese, her love of figs and that she has two fig trees which have some irrigation installed to them, Vinocotta balsamic, figs grilled with cheese and proscuitto, and many other things which probably have slipped my mind..... very knowledgable lady and a real foodie. I think she may have a much quieter husband. She did need to call out to him a couple of times as she had not taken an order for a while, so needed detail from him. Because my box still had some room, I decided to add more (at her suggestion). I did once have an "olive lady" but she disappeared from the Artisan market and I did need a replacement.

Would love to learn the details of chicken thighs with olives, lemon, anchovies, etc. Thank you for that offer.
    I have a jar of preserved lemon residing in my fridge but I probably need to replace it as I can't even recall how I used to use it but it creators are called "Josh and Sue", lol.

Thanks for all your information.....

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.