NAG 0.00% 1.2¢ nagambie resources limited

How Much PASS in the North Eat Link Tunnels?

1. 2,666 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 548
    In the Sept Quarterly, Mike Trumble said:

"The NELP will require the management of over five million tonnes of PASS Rock ...
    to be excavated by large tunnel boring machines."

In James Earls submission to the AGM 2019, the PASS Rock alone was 6.757,000 tonnes, so when MT says over 5m Tonnes, it is Well Over 5mTs.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3771/3771381-fb2e28428b3d5a6175ff1cb44ac9bbac.jpg

Since James released that table, we know the NEL Tunnel has been extended by about 2kms, so the 6.7m tonnes of PASS Rock has probably blown out to be more like 8m tonnes.

My point is that NAGs can only hope to get a Contract to take "part of the PASS Rock" for the Simple Reason that it's capacity in the Two Pits is only about 5.5m tonnes. So the limitation is a physical one coming from NAGs Capacity. Having said that I wouldn't be surprised to see "New Capacity" coming online, if NAGs gets into Sand Mining as they have touted, as that would create more of the Big Holes in the ground, which is what the Current Two Water-Filled Pits started out as (before the underground water came in and filled them.)

MT also said:

The Spark consortium has been progressively engaging with Nagambie Resources for more
    specific technical and pricing information regarding “Underwater Storage” PASS Management at the Nagambie
    Mine and Nagambie Resources continues to be confident of being able to secure a significant contract."

Again the "Significant Contract" that they are "confident of being able to secure'" is obviously not to take ALL the PASS, as they don't have capacity for "All".

I think you can assume that SPARKs "progressively engaging with Nagambie Resources for more specific technical and pricing information" is not a small detail. They are obviously engaged in the process and interested in what NAGs has to offer, albeit to only take Part of the PASS Rock .... but at least the part capacity is huge amount in that it is over 5mT.

Also in the September Quarterly was this;

"Following the close of tenders in May 2020, the Spark consortium was announced as the Preferred Bidder for the construction of the North East Link Project (“NELP”) in June 2021.
    The signing of Financial Close documentation by the State and the Spark consortium, that would allow the finalisation of Spark subcontracts and the physical commencement of the project, is yet to occur."

So this is where it is at -
    1) awaiting thesigning of Financial Close documents THEN AFTER THAT
    2) finalisation of Spark subcontracts .... which includes PASS Contracts

So what are we waiting on? .... Dan's sign off. When is that likely to happen? .... If you expect me to answer that I'd have to be either a Genius or Fool. Well, I'm neither, but I think it will be worth the wait.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NAG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.559M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 632155 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 819417 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NAG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.