CTP 6.00% 5.3¢ central petroleum limited

no probz. Its too open ended to give any realistic figure...

1. 609 Posts.
    no probz.

Its too open ended to give any realistic figure regarding the options, anything i'd say would be way off! At 13c and a 2010 expiry on face value and factoring in growth potential its obvious they're a compelling bet to give a healthy return in this period if you were to buy and hold.

In the shorter term, its anyones guess and the options will follow the FPO's lead. They have however always been overpriced on a Black Scholes model though I find the BS model irrelevant in this case.

As a very rough guess it wouldn't surprise me to see the options hit 15.5c-16c tomorrow and then have a lack of sellers.

Further to that, as a note for down the track..... a little selling pressure around the 25-27.5c range could be likely on the options as alot of existing holders picked these up at 2.5c in the rights issue last year - a 1000% gain in under a year.

The US tanked in the last session so we may see some overall market weakness here in Aus in the morning - whether this reflects in CTP's case or not is yet to be found out - though keeping in mind, the main companies affected in the US we're the ones affected by the rising oil price and oilers fared quite well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.003(6.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.5¢ 5.3¢ $8.576K 158.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 64939 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.