SILVER 0.30% $15.25 silver futures

Gotta say Kentaro..It is not wise policy in this day and age to...

1. 262 Posts.
    Gotta say Kentaro..

It is not wise policy in this day and age to say anything about your holdings. It is probably more than enough to say that you do own.

I firmly beleive that "Loose lips sink ships"

If you really beleive that your identity is really that secure then by all means fire away but I for one don't.

Owning and finding secure storage for physical is enough of a challenge without publicity.

Take for example the Government's desire to keep Internet traffic information, as recently exposed in the media. Profiling everyones internet usage and keeping that in a supposedly secure database for up to two years. Doesn't that ring some alarm bells for you Kentaro? Do you think that this would not be tempting for unscrupulous Government employees to try and sell this info ( as has happened in the past)? Or do you think that such a database is not hackable? Or that indeed HC itself is not hackable?

I would venture to guess that you may have even made mention to other people in real life outside of HC about owning Silver..or Gold, whichever.

I can tell you that I had a problem some years ago and the only people whom knew were immediate family. Fortunately I had just made alternative arrangements before my home was ransacked. Be careful Kentaro. When it comes to money trust no one.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SILVER (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.