SILVER 0.30% $15.25 silver futures

how much silver do you own?, page-21

1. 3,971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 185
    Hi All,

I agree the type, method of storing and quantity of silver should remain a personal matter.

Please check my recall but I believe our own Mr k. Packer lost some $5M worth of gold bars from his Sydney office safe a while back.

Rather than continue wondering about appendage size why don’t we just discuss our thoughts and reasons on how the silver price may be influenced by what is going on around us. After all this week with the German Court decision, FOMC and accelerating government debt everywhere we look there is plenty of subject matter.

It would appear that the boys normally tasked with getting the Gold and Silver price down ahead of the FOMC meeting are having a difficult time this time, maybe their predictability is becoming too predictable.

Between this and our own dollar holding its strength despite the government’s best efforts to destroy our last productive industry sector I have had to adapt slightly my own plans for the week. However; as we know that’s par for this game and what makes it so much more interesting.

Cheers and very best regards: Andy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SILVER (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.