SILVER 0.30% $15.25 silver futures

how much silver do you own?, page-31

1. 3,971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 185
    Hi Fandango and all,

I am back and forwards to England and the Gold Coast (rented houses in both locations) and I buy Gold coins in the UK as they are VAT (GST ) free and also Capital gains tax free for UK citizens (2 passports.) I can only imagine the CGT free on Gold coins is something to do with Gordon Browns attitude to gold. But hey who am I to look a gift horse in the mouth!

Silver coins in the UK attract a painful 20% VAT in the UK so I don’t touch them.

In Australia for Silver at the best price I like the 15 kg random weight bars from Ainslie Bullion in the main. However, a word of warning, these bars in quantity can make a boat unstable! I also have some 1 Kg bars and enough 1 oz. coins to make a pirate blush. I figure that if the brown stuff really hits the fan and all confidence is lost in paper money and not an outrageous idea given what is going on today then the 1 oz. coins maybe useful for trade. I don’t believe I am but if I am wrong then my grandchildren will be stuck with some valuable baubles after my demise.

In the mean time I continue to watch what is going on in the crazy world of finance and politics but still ensure I enjoy my time doing the things I just love doing. And my friend I have to tell you being out of debt into Gold and Silver and having the health and wealth to do just about whatever I wish, well does it get any better than that.

Mining show in Las Vegas next week and as long as no one sees me slip away it’s off to Cuba for a spot of bone fishing after that!

Take care all and stay lucky cheers and very best regards: Andy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SILVER (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.