AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

How much skin do you have in the AVZ game?, page-36

1. 19 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 333
    Keeping in mind that anyone posting can claim anything they like, I feel any response to this thread carries at most as much weight as the Sentiment and Position flags we choose. But the responses here are more prone to distortion, as a poster can weight their answer by claiming much larger or smaller numbers than the Sentiment and Position flags convey.

I'll participate to the extent of saying that my holdings in AVZ are 92% of my total worth, with 95% being in the lithium sector. And that despite my heavily weighted bet on AVZ, I am by no means certain they will be involved if and when Manono is mined.

The only other thing I will say is that no one should follow my example. Three years ago I was a couple of weeks away from becoming homeless. Then someone gave me a job, and almost everything I've earned since then has been invested. AVZ represents to me the best shot I see at a secure future. But if you have a secure life, you should keep it that way.

AVZ is all or nothing, and only time will tell if Nigel can bring us all home.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.