LYC 0.00% $6.40 lynas rare earths limited

Gday Following the debate on the numbers I am still bushed...

1. 322 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 116
    Gday Following the debate on the numbers I am still bushed (mainly due to lack of transparency) Typo, what a load off crap, tricky accounting maybe. But in reading and rereading the last couple of reports I asked myself, how much skin have the Lynas directors pourer into this business. My research suggests, Not much, and I have not bin able to find any recent activity in the companys hour of need. However I see there is a whole lot of performance options up for grabs. I wonder how many options will be available to long term shareholders. Maybe they could be called supporters options. Mineral commodities (not gold) as a whole aren't exactly to exciting indicating the bottom or close to the bottom of the cycle (maybe oversupply or lack of demand??), so with a text book cycle of seven years given a year or two these options will be worth a whole lot. Wonder how I could get my hands on some at the performance bonus prices (as dilution doesn't seem to bother our directors). I am really curious to know where one can find out about major shareholder activity is and who is buying. I personally put the increased trading down to the recent form Lynas attended in Canada not the latest quarterly report which just seems like more for less. It is the story I like, that's why I invest.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.