WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

How much stock, page-48

1. 3,171 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 434
    Thank you for giving me permission to be as upbeat as I like, thanks for that consideration ... because I get so much relief to actually have a next heart beat ... and I’m not joking, that next beat means the world to me.

Now OBJ? Well that get’s me real excited, how can it not...it all comes down to being patient as well as staying on top of ongoing research and most of all keeping in touch with the board.

I kind of like being a accused of being a propaganda arm for the company, especially with the amount of money I have invested in it, has a ring to it and yes I do keep very much in touch with Jeff and Glyn, it certainly is way more valuable than listening to some of the posters here on HotCopper who remind me of my mother in law who just likes to pick and poke and complain about anyone and everything.

A long time a go I learned the value of staying in touch with those who use my money and what amazes me, is how so few people on this forum cannot be bothered to have even one conversation with those who are managing their money ... I am actually in front, because I have stayed in touch like real close and yes it has payed big for me.

I highly recommend more of you build a closer relationship with management. But you will have to learn how to communicate in a respectful and mature manner, otherwise you may very quickly realise that Glyn and Jeff have no time for those that just want to whine and complain and find fault ... they simply have far more important responsibility’s in building this company.

I must say I rarely share what I gain from Glyn and Jeff now as it’s just not worth the effort.
    There was a time where posters here really showed their appreciation but lately there is no gratitude for the effort. So now I just communicate with a network outside of HotCopper ... no wonder posters like ABDM no longer post I really don’t blame him.

Anyway all the best with OBJ, we are at a very interesting stage.

By the way I played my part in supporting our large investor and yes I helped him build a closer relationship with Glyn and Jeff and if it were not for the relationship he now has, I very much doubt he would have had the confidence he now has to invest as big as he has into OBJ.

He has a very high regard for Glyn and Jeff as a whole and he believes in this company and is very supportive ... let’s see whether he also has made the right decision to back our board of management and it’s ability to accomplish what they have set out to accomplish.

Of course this is all my opinion only ... DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.