WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

How much stock, page-54

1. 2,043 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 217
    This again is GD at his best. Ambiguous. Too many are drinking from the cordial cooler.

Nitto may or may not manufacture bodyguard & may or may not enter into other agreements.

Exactly like my announcement that I may or may not fly on the first crewed NASA SLS mission. I have been in contact with them (via NASA facebook page) so therefor NASA can be called a partner on my résumé.

Nitto is not a partner because they are not using or are licensed to use our technology. Also, Nitto is not a top tier partner that we apparently are in constant contact with. I want a J & J, R & B, Unilever, Pfizer Et al.

That said,I see great potential in the surface hygiene & pre-surgical hygiene space. The residence time allows the array to perform 100% of the time as claimed. This is where Nitto will come in - as a manufacturer who will then supply the above players on behalf of OBJ.

That the razor did not eventuate is no surprise to me. Not enough residence time for the array to sufficiently & reliably do what was claimed. It may have improved uptake of n by n multiplied by x for 1/10 of a cent per shaver as the announcement said, but my bet is it was not replicable 100% of the time (with margins of error) and as usual, not enough detail to form any real conclusions whatsoever...... ambiguous!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.