CSD 0.00% 12.5¢ consolidated tin mines limited

how much tin, page-5

1. 1,118 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Yub - totally agree mate. When you crunch the numbers, the figures are compelling. What I think is quite exciting us our latest acquisition for a very cheap price. Not sure how many other small players are out there who don't have a jorc big enough to produce themselves. A few more acquisitions like that, close enough to where we build our plant/mill and our current SP will look even more ridiculous. The other thing I like is our Asian cnrstone investor who is cashed up and willing to stump up the funds to support our production plans - this is probably the most critical piece of the puzzle.

Yub, newminer, moorpett, the usual suspects - i don't invest in too many mining companies so would love your thoughts on 3 things:

1. How long does a pre feasability study usually go on for and how far along the road are we? I'm sure there are many varying factors but a ballpark idea would be good.

2. How much weight does the market usually give to a successful PF? I assume current market concerns will affect but let's imagine normal global conditions.

3. How long does the feasibility study take after PF is ticked off and would we move straight into building infrastructure if successful (and given we have the funds to do so of course)

Your thoughts would be appreciated!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.